Chris is the General Manager for Aberdeen Highlands and the key contact for the company. Chris is in her 15th year with Aberdeen Highlands and has been involved in all aspects of land development and sales. Chris can assist with any questions or matters that you may have and help prospective buyers choose the best location to suit their needs. She can help choose a builder or assist with all the aspects of the building process.
Terry is the President of Aberdeen Highlands and responsible for construction planning and supervision of the West Highlands Development. Terry having recently retired from D&T Developments, brings his extensive experience in building some of Kamloops most prominent buildings to the Highlands and assists clients and builders alike in planning and construction questions. Terry’s energy, passion and strong work ethic for building coupled with his extensive experience are a valuable service available to all our clients.
Aberdeen Highlands Group of Builders is another valuable asset available to clients. All the “Preferred Group” of builders are registered and licensed with the Home Owner Protection Office and carry 2-5-10 New Home Warranty coverage. This group of builders is committed to the values and vision of the development and work well together in achieving the quality and standard expected.
Whether the home is a spec home or a custom built home, purchasers can be assured they are buying a home that is well built with quality finishing’s. Although there are many qualified registered builders in Kamloops that are welcome in our neighborhood along with experienced homeowners who can build their own home, the Highlands group of builders have a vast knowledge of the West Highlands standard and unique area requirements.
As quality workmanship and our philosophy of dealing local are important to us, we go above and beyond in the design of the neighborhood, the installation of services and lot preparation to ensure a build ready lot with no hidden costs. To ensure this, we build long term relationships with partners that also follow this philosophy.
Here are some of the reputable contractors and service providers we have working with Aberdeen Highlands
- McElhanney Engineering Consultants, (formally Civic Engineering), designs and inspects all the civil engineering servicing requirements for the neighborhoods and has done so for most of the Aberdeen area
- Acres Enterprises a very experienced civil contractor, installs all the services, paves the roads, provides site grading, etc.
- Golder Associates provides hydrogeological services for the West Highlands development. Highly respected in the field, they ensure the site meets or exceeds hydrogeological requirements for the Aberdeen area
- EXP Services Inc. is now providing geotechnical services for the West Highlands development. Highly respected in the field, they ensure the site meets or exceeds geotechnical requirements
- Gabion Wall Systems, experts in the field of constructing gabion walls and a great team of people, they provide a quality product, appearance and look to the community
- AllNorth Land Surveyors, (formally Coster & Singer) does all the legal land surveying and has been involved with the Aberdeen neighborhood for over 20 years
- Valley First Credit Union corporate banker and financier for 13+ years, the Valley First staff are experts in understanding the local markets, and in structuring unique products individual to our company.